Favourite fictional ladiesAnnabeth Chase (PJO / HOO)
“I’ve been waiting a long time for a quest, seaweed brain,” she said. “Athena is no fan of Poseidon, but if you’re going to save the world, I’m the best person to keep you from messing up.”
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
- I don’t know the original source/artist/poet. Found it on net and sharing.
the poem is by merrill glass and this is the source for the art!!
A bunch of HoO stuff I drew up over the past 2-3 weeks I think
I am extremely, EXTREMELY tired of “real men have beards”/“real women have curves” posts and any variant of them.
You know what “real” people ought to have? Respect for other people regardless of gender identity/presentation, body type, and grooming choices.
Do you ever just like flex your foot wrong and it cramps and you’re just like this is it, this is how it ends
Rudy, his soul just rolled into my arms.
My mind screams Victorias Secret model, my heart screams eat as many chicken nuggets as you can in 30 minutes
REBLOG IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME ANONS IN YOUR INBOX
since april fool’s is coming up here’s a causal reminder that faking a suicide note is not a prank and in fact equates you to actual garbage
everyone please reblog this.
- Dont fake being angry with your friends
- Dont fake breaking up with your Bf/Gf
- DONT DO IT
- Dont do it with people who DONT celebrate april fool’s Is2g
Just dont ok. DONT
Additionally, don’t post screamers. Shitty thing to do
The colors in these photos will always bring me comfort and a sense of home.
I hope this will help you! (more stuff here)
fill in the blanks
1. name: Melanie
2. birthday: July 5
3. favourite colour: green
4. lucky number: 6
5. height: 5’4”talents
1. last dream you remember: I just remember being around a lot of people and I think we were hanging out and then I panicked because I was late for something then I woke up at 4 in the morning
2. can you juggle: no
3. art/sports/both: Art
4. do you like writing: eehhh? Not especially
5. do you like dancing: not really
6. do you like singing: Yes (only when I’m alone or in the shower cause I’m not good at it)fantasize
1. dream vacation: EVERYWHERE
2. dream date: I kinda want an adventure, like take me to a park and let’s go on a hike and just chat. We can point out different things we find interesting in the forest or where ever and creep each other out with creepy forest stories about mythology or something. Then when we are tired let’s go get a burger or something. That or take me out to watch the stars and let’s have a picnic.
3. dream guy/gal: Honestly? My dream guy would be someone who’s who appears to be snarky asshole but is actually a sweetheart (not the bad boy type who get’s arrested and is butt to people, I know it’s confusing), someone who could be my best friend and lover.
4. dream wedding: I don’t really have one? I want it to be unique though….
5. dream pet: I want like 5 big dogs and a bunch of cats
6. dream job: actress on a big tv show, I just think that going to work everyday to see people you’re friends with and just goof off with would be so funmusic
1. favourite song: At the moment, it’s I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made of?
2. favourite album: Again at the moment, it’s Tracing Back Roots
3. favourite artist: Sooo many I can’t even narrow it down
4. last song you heard on the radio: I think it was Timber?
5. least favourite song: Blurred Lines
6. least favourite album: I don’t think I have one?
7. least favourite artist: Justin Bieberpreferences
1. guys/girls/both: guys
2. hair colour: dark hair
3. eye colour: grey or blue
4. humorous/serious: both
5. taller/shorter: TALL
6. biggest turn-off: sexist, racist etc, thinking they have ‘swag’ or that ‘swag’ can be anything other than douchey
7. biggest turn-on: sense of humour, intelligence, trustworthy, sexy hair